this is why the dance team is so special to me. we aren’t competitive, we aren’t coached, or the most well rehearsed group. but everyone puts so much goddamn emotion into their dances that it doesn’t matter. I still get goosebumps and tear up when I watch this video. Megan is amazing.
this video has been getting some internet love in the past day or so. I feel like I need to give some more background info. This dance was choreographed by a member of my school’s dance team of which I am a member. Her name is Megan Slaalian. She created this dance as a way to tell the story of her and her father recovering from the death of her mother. It was a really amazing piece to be a part of and I feel lucky to be part of a team where this kind of artistic expression can be supported.
- savannahsmilesandsings reblogged this from dragonsplash
- sunnshine reblogged this from sunnshine and added:
- floatingabovemadness likes this
- tea-and-exterminates likes this
- shemightbedead likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- contracat25 likes this
- dragonsplash likes this
- intrepidrepose likes this
- sunnshine posted this